The Pega System Architect will assist to review and analyze the technical architecture of the current Pegasystem implementation installation/configuration of each of the application component. Support the development of SDLC deliverables for technical architecture components including system administration manual, operations manual, operations manual solution architecture document, etc. The resource will work with the team and client to document functional designs and work alongside the build team to capture design detail in the SDLC deliverables. The consultant will configure the system and support the build where necessary.
Must Be Willing To Travel & Reloc To Unanticipated Client Locations Throughout The Us. Reqs Bs In Comp Sci, Eng Or Rel W/2 Yrs Exp. Mail Resumes To Franklin Infotech, 959 Bethel Ave, Pennsauken NJ 08110.
- 2+ years of hands on Pega Development experience
- Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA) is required
- Hands on Design/Development experience in Pega Case Management required
- Pega competency in the following areas :
- Pega organizational routing process
- Integration (ex. Soap) and their error handing
- Custom CSS and UI components
- Reporting (ex. Report Definition)
- Data structure and concept of Data Pages
- Declaratives, Decision and Validation
- Activities and Flows